- About Me: I'm a real Pastor, but was a Musician, Broadcaster, Printer, Business Owner, Salesman, High School Teacher before. Oh, and I'm a Dad, Husband and Christian
- Favorite Books: Home Repairs, Music, Computers, Art, Design, Sound Mixing
- Favorite Authors: Maxwell,
- Favorite Genres: Sci-Fi, DIY, Pies and other I's, Rock! Oops, that's music!
- Recent Reads: Discovering The Bible by Gordon L Addington
- Favorite Cuisine: Seafood
- Favorite Dishes: Steak and Lobster, of course at the same time!
- Favorite Desserts: Mom's Banana Pudding
- Favorite Drinks: Iced Tea
- Favorite Junk Foods: Pizza, no Hamburgers, no Seafood...
- Best meal ever: A 2 lb Lobster, funny story...
- My Original Recipes: Deep Dish Pizza
- Favorite Restaurants: Texas Road House, Trulucks, Fogo De Chao
- Foods I hate: Bell Peppers and Squash, but I'm trying..except for the Bell Pepper
- Favorite Movies: Metropolis, Blade Runner, The Keep
- Favorite Genre: Sci Fi
- Favorite Soundtracks: Vangelis and Rye Cooder
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Guy Fieri
- Favorite Artists: Chris Tomlin, Chris Daughtry, Jeremy Camp, Skillet
- Favorite Albums: Journey
- Favorite Genre: Christian Rock, Blues, R&B
- Songs for Roadtrips: Sammy Hagar, Journey, Boston, Skillet
- Songs I hate: Any Justin Beiber
- Songs I repeat the most: Daughtry right now
- Band I wish I was in: My own
More About Me
- Nicknames: Rock
- Nationality: American Indian and German - I'm mad that I can't hold my liquor
- Religion: Is OK, but I prefer relationships with other Christians
- Heroes: Jesus, Superman, Spidey, Thor, Ironman, Batman, Captain America, the usual Hero types
- Interests: God, All kinds of Music! Emo, Punk, Folk, Rock,etc...
- Expertise: Pastor, Youth Guy, Singer, Guitar Player, Bass Player (though they are kinda hard to hold and stinky!), Promoter, Dad, Husband, Computer guru!
- Occupation: Artist
- AIM: rockodude
- Yahoo: philrogersmusic